Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-10-2009, 02:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Strange eclipse behaviour with new version
i have recently replaced my older Eclipse 3.2 installation with the new installation bundle Eclipse for Java Developers.
Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
Build id: 20090619-0625
What i am missing now are the specialized functions for Java project display and refactoring.
Java projects display in the normal folder view, refactoring across the entire workspace or even within projects is not possible.
Any hints what might be wrong?
Thanks in advance
- By crni.adjah in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2009, 05:38 AM
- By Wolverine in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:03 PM
- By sirdori in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:14 PM
- By Echilon in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:58 AM
- By cbalu in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2008, 10:23 PM