Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-06-2009, 06:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
[Solved] Font syntax background highlights
Whenever I find a keyword, Eclipse automatically highlights all the keywords that is the same.
My problem is that it's extremely difficult to see the other keywords and quite annoying. I want to change that pink background color in the following picture.
http colon //i29.tinypic.com/f9bx0.png
Since I can't post an url link, please change "colon" to ":"
I don't really know what they call it since I'm fairly new to Eclipse.
I did spend more than an hour trying to search for any possible way to change it.
I just found suggestions from a post couple below me to change
Window -> Preferences -> General -> Search -> Foreground clor for potential matches ? but I can't seem to hit apply to ignore it.
Solution 1: You can turn off the syntax highlighting by clicking on an icon that looks like a brush. It's called Toggle Mark Occurrence.
Solution 2: You can change the color of the toggle mark occurrence by going to General -> Editor -> Text Editor -> Annotations and changing the color for the field "write occurrences" to whatever you feel like it.
Last edited by fartbagxp; 09-06-2009 at 06:53 PM.
- By JavaInLove in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:00 PM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2009, 04:46 PM
- By Durnus in forum Java 2DReplies: 6Last Post: 01-02-2009, 09:36 PM
- By Norm in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 07:59 PM
- By gabriel in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2007, 03:26 PM