Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Eclipse Syntax Highlighting
- 08-16-2009, 10:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Eclipse Syntax Highlighting
I'm trying to figure out how to change the color of the highlighting that is shown on the variable, count, in the checkPin() method of my attachment. Eclipse does this with every variable I click; when this happens, I cannot read the variable.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
- 08-24-2009, 04:10 PM #2
- By gilbertsavier in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2009, 08:37 AM
- By simmi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:50 PM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2009, 04:55 PM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2009, 05:46 PM
- By Norm in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:59 PM