Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-10-2009, 07:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
"endless" eventLoop when creating new Instance
I'm pretty new to Eclipse-Plugins and I have a major problem.
I've created a simple menu-entry with a handler. In this handler I create a new instance of a certain class of a referenced package.
Well, it does not work and the code after the instantiation is not even executed (I have tested it by simply adding a message-call after it).
When I debug the plug in the EventTable.event is called and it results in a "endless" eventLoop in the IWorkspace class.
I do not understand how EventTable is connected with the creation of the new instance.
I have once had a similar problem when I created an instance of a class of another referenced package. Weirdly enough, I was able to solve this problem by replacing my implementation of a conventional popup-action with the command/handler pattern.
I know my description is not very precise, but I hope I can give you more details afterwards.
Any help is appreciated!
- By sk8rsam77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:03 AM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
- By rafamd11 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2008, 02:49 AM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 08:35 AM
- By Shadow22202 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2008, 04:42 AM