Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-07-2009, 11:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Fold Dependent JAR's in Project Explorer View?
I search the manual for some time but without success. I have some Spring Projects with lot of dependencies (about 50 single JARs) and the are displayed in the Eclipse Java EE Perspective in the Project Explorer Tab all among each other. I know from a commercial Version - MyEclipse, that this JARs can be grouped / folded under a Folder 'Dependent Libraries'. How can this be done in the normal Version of Eclipse?
My current Eclipse Version is Galileo JEE running on Windows
Thanks for a response
- By raneeshpc in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2009, 01:55 PM
- By manju.aries in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:22 AM
- By sanjayksaini in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2008, 03:12 AM
- By brandondrich in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:00 PM
- By baltimore in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:37 AM