Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-27-2009, 02:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Java MTJ (J2ME) installation in Eclipse!!
I am trying to install the new Mobile Tools For Java to Eclipse. The problem starts when I have to go into the menu (Window/Preferences/Java ME/Device Management) and import the requested jars. (I think it is for mobile devices support but I am not sure!).
I allowed Eclipse to search over my C: drive but cannot find anything to install there. Can you please give me some help on this?
Thank you very much!!!
Have a nice day!
Last edited by nikosa; 07-27-2009 at 02:54 PM.
- By java_kick in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 02:49 PM
- By soumou in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2008, 04:19 PM
- By Robert Waltz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2008, 12:24 AM
- By Keiner_Name in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:47 AM
- By guest in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2007, 04:36 AM