Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Import / Export Issue
- 07-23-2009, 09:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Import / Export Issue
I have a project, and when I export the project it asks me for a destination and then I am supposed to select what appears to be a list of project types (General, EJB, J2EE, etc).
I select Oracle CEP, a project type defined earlier.
I complete the export and then I attempt to import on the same machine and version of Eclipse
Once I hit Import, the GUI asks me to seelct an import source. The same list appears as for the project type (General, EJB, J2EE, etc), EXCEPT that the Oracle CEP entry is no longer there.
I can not select the Oracle CEP, and therefore I can not import successfully.
Does anyone have a solution for this ?
- By trill in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:13 AM
- By nida in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2009, 08:03 PM
- By nehaa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2009, 03:44 PM
- By diana glz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:01 AM
- By sanjay_sharma77 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2008, 04:47 PM