Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-15-2009, 10:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Override/Extend Eclipse Class Loading
I have a need to add a database URL as a Classpath entry for my eclipse project for design time (Content Assist) usage. I have created a URlClassLoader along with StreamHandlers etc and have successfully tested my 'custom' classloader. [test class -> load class -> invoke custom URL -> access DB -> stream bytes -> define/resolve class -> new Instance()]
Now, I need to integrate this CL with my Project. The issue is that all libraries, external jars etc are file oriented. In some posts I read that OSGI ClassLoading is different to URLClassLoading that I have done. Moreover I am not very conversant with OSGI.
I am continuing to research more in this area but a nudge in the right direction will save me time.
- By gppme in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2009, 04:04 AM
- By purejoker in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2009, 01:09 PM
- By prabhurangan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2008, 02:20 PM
- By nick2price in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2008, 07:19 AM
- By mathias in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:51 PM