Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem with formating comments
- 07-07-2009, 08:37 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Problem with formating comments
I have problems with difference formating comments betwen eclipse 3.3 and 3.4 .
old style eclipse 3.3 commets is:
< * @param d -
< * ID of searched object.
style eclipse 3.4 commets is:
< * @param d
< * - ID of searched object.
Different is "-". It makes problems in repository.
Have anybody idea how can I solve this problem.
Thank for answer. Lubomir Petera
- By PeterFeng in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2009, 05:45 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:07 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2007, 08:43 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 02:56 PM
- By lenny in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:59 PM