Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-24-2009, 05:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Rep Power
classpath variable is non modifiable
i am trying to integrate Maven to eclipse IDE using m2eclipse .
i am now trying to change the default local repository .
the problem is that eclipse is looking in it's own variables to determine the Path of the repository .
the relevant variable M2_REPO is non modifiable from some reason (see attached gif) .
i have tried to close eclipse and delete :
but with no success .
please advise ,
- By Parneel in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2009, 12:22 PM
- By dawiz001 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2009, 02:18 PM
- By sales1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2008, 01:51 AM
- By rgbosque in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2008, 02:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:35 PM