Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-16-2009, 04:29 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
How to create a shortcut to a workplace
I have many java projects which result in creating many eclipse workspaces on my disk.
Whenever i need to open a different eclipse workspace, i will select the workspace from the drop down list.
I want to create a shortcut on my desktop so when i click on shortcut 1, it will open workspace A. if click on shortcut 2, it will open workspace B.
How do i create the eclipse shortcut on the windows desktop?
- By beasten in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:29 AM
- By taurean in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:09 PM
- By hannehomuth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 04:35 PM
- By Eranga in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2008, 06:12 AM
- By sukatoa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2008, 09:39 AM