Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-21-2009, 01:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
JUnit is working properly, but takes forever to display results
I POSTED THIS ON JUNITS FORUM AND THEY TOLD ME TO TRY POSTING IT ON A ECLIPSE FORUM, SO HERE IT IS
Whenever I run a JUnit test in Eclipse, even with just one test it takes forever. I know my methods arent slowing it down because if I just test the application using a main it executes immediately. Also, the test says it only took 0.001s to run, but yet... I have to sit here for 10 minutes just for the results.
All setting are default current (because I just reset everything) and the tests also work immediately on my other much slower computer. What is going on here?!
I hope someone can help...
- By getstarted in forum XMLReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2009, 12:17 AM
- By H3rtaherta in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2008, 02:39 AM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:56 AM
- By Shyam Singh in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 07-16-2008, 05:48 PM
- By prakash_dev in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2008, 12:13 PM