Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-17-2009, 03:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
RCP Application migration to Ganymede version from Europa
I'm getting StreamCorruptedException while running the following code
What can be the reason?Any help....
stream = new FileInputStream(copyName);
copy = new ObjectInputStream(stream);
Object o = copy.readObject();//this line throwing the exception
Let me explain the scenario which end up this exception...
I have developed an RCP application (Using eclipse 3.3) which have backup and
restore functionality. And this code was working fine.
But recently that application was migrated to eclipse 3.4.1 (Eclipse Ganymede)
and then it is throwing this exception while restoring the backups (.shc
file)created from Eclipse 3.3 version but working fine while restoring the
backups(.shc file) generated from Eclipse Ganymede.Cristo Haris :)
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:46 AM
- By maverick_friend in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2009, 05:43 PM
- By sneha1234 in forum Other IDEsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2009, 07:56 AM
- By AlwaysJava in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2009, 05:49 PM
- By New_ToJava in forum New To JavaReplies: 37Last Post: 11-11-2008, 03:22 PM