Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Eclipse Error
- 04-10-2009, 04:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
I have been using Eclipse SDK 3.0.1 on win98 after installing j2sdk 1.4.2_19 for nearly 2 months and practised a number of codes. Suddenly, one day it started giving the following error
" Could not find the main file. The system will close"
2. Thinking, perhaps, that the Eclipse file has gone corrupt, I deleted it and copy/pasted again from the CD. Thereafter whenever I tried to start Eclipse, it gives out the following error and does not open.
"An error has occurred. See the log file i:\02( or l:\02 or j:\ 02 I cannot make out)
3. A very interesting phenomenon is that WHEN I OPEN IT FROM CD ROM, IT WORKS FINE AND I CAN RUN ANY CODE.
4. Can someone help, please??
- By bhanu in forum EclipseReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2011, 03:56 PM
- By Java.child in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-05-2008, 05:50 PM
- By kimskams80 in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2008, 12:31 PM
- By giugy in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:51 PM
- By Marty in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:51 PM