Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-04-2009, 08:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Integrating Eclipse Ganymede with Tomcat 5.0
I am trying to integrate Eclipse Ganymede with Tomcat 5.0 using the Tomcat Plugins, I downloaded from the "sysdeo" website. I unzipped the downloaded plugin zip file to the <ECLIPSE_HOME>\plugins folder and restarted eclipse.
But I cannot see the start/stop/restart icons on my eclipse toolbar, neither can I see the option for Tomcat configuration in the Windows->Preferences section of eclipse. I am not sure what is going wrong. Any idea on this would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance !
- By fcojavierperez in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:11 PM
- By sahutas in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:11 PM
- By jobsonandrew in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:07 AM
- By nileshchavan in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2008, 12:25 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:33 AM