Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-23-2009, 02:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Referencing Image Locations within Eclipse
I have created a Swing Application that uses graphics. My source and binary files are in separate directories (bin & src). My graphics are places within a resources.images package (these images are atomically copied to the correct location within the bin directory). When I reference a graphic within the Eclipse environment, I have to put /bin/resources /images/image.png . However, when the application is added to an executable jar, the bin directory no longer exists and the graphics cannot be found. If I leave out the /bin folder, the graphics do not show within the Eclipse environment.
Would anyhow have an idea how to correct this?
- By Singing Boyo in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:49 PM
- By jissondennis in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:56 AM
- By janice in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2008, 04:53 PM
- By Judoon_Platoon in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2008, 11:54 AM
- By uncopywritable in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:31 PM