Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: BattleShip Helm Needed with GUI
- 03-15-2009, 12:04 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
BattleShip Helm Needed with GUI
I am having some trouble with my battleship program.
What I have trouble with is, you see the timer and the # of guesses? It needs to be exactly in the middle of that box. I created a BorderLayout and I put it in the center. So I guess since there is no North, it just put it in the centre at the top.
Another thing is, when you click "New Game" everything gets set back to default, except the timer. The timer gets set to "0:00" and then it starts counting again without me clicking to initiate the counting.
If you think you can help, then please PM me and I can show you pictures / files for the program so far.
- By kathyla18 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2009, 09:42 PM
- By stepjerd1 in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2009, 01:35 AM
- By mars_red in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2008, 01:09 AM
- By mars_red in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:58 AM
- By pks in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:07 AM