Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-03-2009, 10:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Synchronization between visual and textual editor
I would like to create an editor with two tabs. In the first tab they can be created some shapes and in the second tab it will be presented the textual representation of the shapes of the first tab.
So, I would like to ask you how it can be the real time synchronization between two tabs as that every shape of the first tab will be the corresponding text in the second tab and the opposite.
I think that this can be done using Graphical Modeling Framework(GMF) but I am not sure.
I have already created the editor with the shapes using Graphical Eclipse Framework (GEF).
Any help would be appreciated.
- By demoZors in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 10:12 PM
- By fcojavierperez in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:11 PM
- By jewelthief in forum EclipseReplies: 13Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:33 AM
- By Scar€crow in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-07-2008, 11:06 PM
- By jobsonandrew in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 09:07 AM