Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: configure smslib in Eclipse
- 02-23-2009, 07:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
configure smslib in Eclipse
im a noob in Java and Eclipse.
I have a project; web-based application that can send/receive SMS.
i have downloaded the ff:
*SMSLib v3.3.3 (Sources + Binaries, compiled with JDK 5)
* SUN JDK
* Java Communications Library.
* Apache ANT
* Apache log4j
* Apache Jakarta Commons - NET.
* Java Activation Framework (JAF).
Im having trouble understanding how to install or import them in Eclipse
help, need a very detailed info on how to install the said components...
- 03-01-2009, 05:49 PM #2
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2009, 02:11 PM
- By Thilkumar82 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:30 AM
- By jithan in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2008, 02:33 PM
- By jas1n2007 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2008, 06:19 AM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2007, 07:17 PM