Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Plug-In Projects
- 02-16-2009, 06:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
I feel as if Eclipse is conspiring against me...
I have searched high and low help on creating "plug-in projects" and I have found TONS of useful resources. However, when I actually go to create my new plug-in project, the option is not there.
The instructions I have found usually say something like this:
Select "New Project" and choose "Plug-in Project".
I am on a Mac (10.5.6) running Eclipse (3.4.1). I also attached an image.
- By yiweiang in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2011, 01:28 AM
- By Zosden in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 06-03-2008, 03:47 AM
- By sudhir in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2007, 01:42 PM
- By Zeke886 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 08:41 PM