Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-11-2009, 12:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
importing a netbeans project in Eclipse
Hello I am currently developing in netbeans 6.5 and wanting to find the easiest way to migrate my projects to Eclipse 3.4.1.
I understand that New->Project->Java project from existing Ant Buildfile, is supposed to be pretty seemless but it doesn't work :mad:
when I give the tool one of my netbeans ant build files it says " Specified buildfile does not contain a javac task".
Does anyone know either how to get this to work or another method?
- By Abder-Rahman in forum EclipseReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2010, 06:26 PM
- By jagadish_321 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2009, 05:28 AM
- By nickl2002 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2009, 12:06 AM
- By baby_IT in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2008, 07:15 AM
- By JavaForums in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 12:11 PM