Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-27-2009, 08:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Build Javadoc: remembering a selected set of source files
I'm using Eclipse 3.2.2 to add Javadoc comments to some of the source files in a fairly large package. Because many of the source files contain fragmentary or invalid comments, I want to compile Javadoc only for the ones I am working on or have finished.
The first page of the Build Javadoc wizard lets me do this by selecting the package in the left pane under "Select types for which Javadoc will be generated," then checking the source files I want to compile in the right pane.
My problem is that I can't find a way to make the wizard remember which source files I've checked. The next time I run the wizard I find just one source file checked (I think it's the last one I've edited), and I have to select the other source files all over again.
Is there a way around this?
- By sunilpatel28 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2008, 01:17 AM
- By jirkacelak in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 07:27 PM
- By whosadork in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2008, 02:11 PM
- By javarishi in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2008, 08:41 AM
- By christina in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 11:08 PM