Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-27-2009, 03:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Creating a new projects with existing file strucutre
I am new to Java and offcorse new for eclipse also. i want to create a new WEB application with existing file structure so that in my workspace it refers to this file structure instead of copying all files.
basically i am using TortoiseSVN for code version. I have updated the source code and want to modify some files in that, Please guide me how can i do atleat refer some sites.
Thanks & regards,
Last edited by akhare.sandeep; 01-27-2009 at 03:16 AM.
- 01-27-2009, 04:24 PM #2
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-11-2009, 09:58 AM
- By jmHoekst in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2008, 05:58 PM
- By chale in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:11 PM
- By po0oker in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2008, 07:49 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2007, 02:09 PM