Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-23-2009, 11:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
connecting to a wsdl on localhost
Basically I am new to Eclipse but not entirely new to Java (but no where near the skill of most programmers). I have a localhost Tomcat running an API that connects to a SQL database. Basically the API is a wsdl so to access the xml over IE you would use...
I have setup everything with regards to it working fine over IIS etc...
How would I actually connect to the web service through Eclipse so that I could access the methods inside it? I have connected to the Tomcat service fine through Eclipse and it has synchronized. But I cannot work out how to actually import the web service into Eclipse to use the methods...
Any help would be excellent :)
- By CoAstroGeek in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2010, 05:23 PM
- By khajalid in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-10-2008, 10:35 PM
- By katie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:36 PM
- By techissue2008 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2008, 10:02 PM
- By peiceonly in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2008, 03:28 PM