Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java 3D in Eclipse
- 01-23-2009, 10:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Java 3D in Eclipse
Hi, I'm trying to use Java 3D in eclipse. I have used 3D before in BlueJ but just unfamiliar with how to set up Eclipse.
I'm using Eclipse 3.3, JDK 6.0
I have been to 'java3d-eclipse.sourceforge net /Java3d-eclipse and downloaded 1.5.1, but when I checked plug ins it doesn't show. So I downloaded 1.4, which shows on the plug in list, but doesn't make my sample code compile, with the following import resolution errors:
I have also tried to add the .jar but I'm a little more unsure on this technique but this didn't work either.
I'm sure its not my code as it worked in BlueJ a long time ago.
Thanks in advance
- 01-24-2009, 12:24 AM #2
- By vns.ambi in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2008, 12:49 AM
- By muttleychess in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:35 PM
- By johnathan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2008, 08:36 PM
- By Albert in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:47 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 09:34 PM