Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-18-2009, 10:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
- 01-19-2009, 12:06 AM #2
I assume you have a group of .java source files with the appropriate directory structure, and you want to put them in a project.
Create a new project; it should default to separate source and output directories, src and bin.
Once the project is created, copy and paste your source directory into the project src folder. Back in Eclipse, in Package Explorer, right click and refresh. All your files should appear and be compiled.
- By Abder-Rahman in forum EclipseReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2010, 06:26 PM
- By minifish in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-30-2008, 05:57 PM
- By babs in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2008, 01:29 AM
- By eboraks in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2007, 05:35 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:15 AM