Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-07-2009, 05:42 PM #1
External runtime resources access in Eclipse
I have a large number of jpg images I want to access through the Class.getResource methods. I don't want Eclipse to copy them or move them around, nor do I want to package them up in a JAR.
How can I set up the runtime class path to find these files when I run from within Eclipse? Is there a problem with the default class loader loading image files from directories other than "images" or relative to the applications CWD?
- By debu37 in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 01:29 AM
- By adolf111 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2008, 01:24 AM
- By coolFrenzi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2008, 06:56 AM
- By Crisanto in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2008, 12:30 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2008, 09:14 AM