Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-05-2009, 10:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
KeyBinding/Macro Ctrl+S to call Batch file
Hi, I've created a .bat that exports my workspace to apache when I double click it but it would be even better if I could somehow either keybind or set up a macro to execute it on save. Is this possible? I'm using Ganymede and the keybinding in preferences doesn't seem to have an option to extend current bindings in the manner required.
Last edited by 2dor; 01-06-2009 at 12:40 AM.
- By nitishlnt in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:46 PM
- By doug99 in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:59 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:48 PM
- By radhika123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:46 PM
- By marwa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 10:24 AM