Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problems with copy paste
- 12-17-2008, 05:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Problems with copy paste
I use Eclipse Ganymede (3.4.1) at my Mandriva 2009 machine.
I have pluged-in support for subversion. (I do not know if that has anything to do with this).
I have also set the font size to 7.
How ever when I copy some text in a java file (selection it + ctrl-c), when I then paste it with ctrl-v I get my previous text that was in the copy buffer.
If any one know how to fix this it would be most welcome.
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:35 PM
- By selvin_raj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2008, 07:46 AM
- By Sam in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2008, 04:55 PM
- By Mr tuition in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2007, 01:02 AM
- By Jamie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2007, 07:15 PM