Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-30-2008, 02:30 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Problem displaying the view content.
I am develop an Eclipse plugin for a Java/JML testing tool. I have a context menu for any Java file in the Package Explorer , which loads the file in the editor and should simultaneouly display the view in which I am displaying all testable methods of that java class.
The first problem is that it immediately does not show the methods in the view. I have to click on that file in Package Explorer again and then it displays the methods. I want to know how to avoid this situation of selecting the file again. :confused:
Also now, when I click on that file again after the methods are displayed it gives me this error. I do not understand what has changed to cause the following error: "assertion failed: ContentViewer must have a content provider when input is set."
Please do let me know if anyone has a solution to this problem.
Thanks in advance, Poonam.
- By JDCAce in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2008, 09:45 AM
- By BHCluster in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2008, 03:34 AM
- By SCS17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2008, 11:19 AM
- By kasipandian in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-01-2008, 02:15 PM
- By diveshsingh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:07 PM