Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-12-2008, 04:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Certain plugin for Eclipse needed
I know there is plugin for IntelliJ IDEA, which shows you keyboard shortcut everytime you do something by clicking. E.g. you click "Refactoring"->"Generate getters and setters" in popup menu, and it shows you keyboard shortcut for it.
Does anybody know something like this for Eclipse?
- By nmarathe in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:37 PM
- By shu2hua in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:54 AM
- By eva in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2008, 11:56 PM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:28 PM
- By sin in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2007, 07:43 PM