Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-11-2008, 04:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Inconvinience at Runing an eclipse application
Hello everybody, my first post.
I am pretty new to working with eclipse and java. I am working on an eclipse application writting a plugin.
I do a lot of compiling (Run, Debug) and everytime I forget to close the previous attempt an annoying "Could not launch the product because the associated workspace is currently in use by another Eclipse application" error msg pops up.
My question: is there any way for eclipse to automatically close the previous open window. It would save me quite some time.
Thanks for any answer
- By irnbru in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 12:09 PM
- By crigur in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2008, 04:35 AM
- By Saniya in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2008, 09:38 AM
- By kavithaprabhaker in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2008, 06:59 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:34 PM