Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-08-2008, 08:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Initialize runtime environment from a bat file?
I'd like to start up a J2EE client (Versata/Websphere, as it happens) from inside eclipse, which requires some non-trivial runtime environment setup before it will launch. Some .bat files are provided to set up the environment and launch the client from the command line. I suppose I could just copy all the jars and environment variable settings into the appropriate tabs in the Run... window in eclipse, but in the interest of efficiency, is there some way to tell eclipse to just run the environment setup .bat file before firing up java?
- By i_am_the_reason in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2008, 12:46 PM
- By little_polarbear in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 06-10-2008, 03:53 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 03:47 PM
- By javaplus in forum Java TipReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2007, 11:44 AM
- By Gnanam in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2007, 04:22 PM