Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-28-2008, 06:51 PM #1
Attaching a drop-down box within a view(not toolbar)
I have a view (NewDeploymentView) that looks like this
The name and build text box work fine but i want to have the server "text box" be a drop down list of all available Servers(a seperate ArrayList of <object> type Servers in the TreeViewer). So it needs to be able to interact and refresh the choices if a server is added or deleted to the Servers node.
Would this be a JFace component or Swing or what? I don't even need code if someone can point me in the right direction of what I'm actually supposed to be searching for I'd greatly appreciate it.
- 10-28-2008, 06:59 PM #2
- By Eranga in forum NetBeansReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2010, 04:17 AM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:24 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:08 PM
- By Eranga in forum NetBeansReplies: 16Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:25 AM
- By lenny in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:17 AM