Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-24-2008, 04:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Cannot create J2EE JBOSS project in Eclipse
I 've installed JBoss 4.2.2.GA from via eclipse software update, and have JDK 1.5 and eclipse 3.3.2 installed.
I've been looking at the JBOSS tutorial found here:
h t t p://docs.jboss.com/jbosside/tutorial/build/en/pdf/JBossIDE-Tutorial.pdf
My problem starts at page 4, when i try to Create a new J2EE Project.
According to the tutorial, i should have the following option:
Select File > New >Project >JBoss-IDE > J2EE Projects >J2EE 1.4 Project.
However, i don't have "JBoss-IDE" as an option. All i have is "JBOSS jBPM" and "JBoss Tools Web".
From looking at the JBOSS info it looks like the replaced the JBOSS IDE plugin with the JBOSS AS Tool plugin. But this tutorial was never updated. Do I have to setup something in eclipse? What am I missing? Please help!
- By newmanw10 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2008, 04:27 PM
- By vertho in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2008, 10:36 AM
- By freudonspeed in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:00 PM
- By Husey in forum EclipseReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2007, 01:32 PM