Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-24-2008, 08:59 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Batch file to Run Java application
I am running by application in Eclipse as:
Run As->Externat Tool -> (Argument as -Dxml=../XMLConfig/TestCase.xml)->Run.
I have to run this application through windows batch file. In my batch file i am writing
java -classpath %DISCQ_CLASSPATH% -DLOG4J_CONFIG_FILE=%DISCQ_HOME%/config/test/CADQA/XMLConfig/TestCase.xml com.lb.cad.qa.test.TestDispatcher In java code i am extracting the TestCase.xml value as System.getProperty(),but with this batch file i am not able to get the value.
Could any one please help me in this issue.
- 10-24-2008, 07:46 PM #2with this batch file i am not able to get the value.
It saves you from having to type in the commandline. It can be used with parameter substitution from the OS by using %1 etc on the commandline allowing the OS to replace the %x with the path to a file.
There must be something in Eclipse that you haven't copied to the batch file.
What is "the value" you expect? Is it a report written to the console? Add MORE at the end of the batchfile to keep the console window open.
Do you get an error messages?
- By doug99 in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2008, 02:59 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:48 PM
- By radhika123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 01:46 PM
- By johann_p in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:39 PM
- By marwa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 10:24 AM