Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-06-2008, 04:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Problem generating jar files with ext Class folder
New to java , have imported a benchmark into Eclipse3.4.0 (in WinXP). It came as one java file and multiple class files. I imported class files as a reference to an external lib. (classes are in refeence librariy section)
File builds OK and executes fine in Eclipse console.
So now I want to make a jar file of it for export.
Export -> jar file -> Jar File spec (I DON'T see my ext reference Libs here to check?) -> generate manifest
But seems jar file does not include my external class files , and can't find a way to do it.
errors once finishing export:
JAR export finished with warnings. See details for additional information.
Exported with compile warnings: caffeine3embedded/src/CaffeineMarkEmbeddedApp.java
Can not export external class folder at 'C:\temp\caffeine3\classes'.
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2010, 06:03 PM
- By Cleaner007 in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2008, 08:06 PM
- By tshaked in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:08 PM
- By osval in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:55 PM