Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-05-2008, 10:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Eclipse Documentation does not work properly.
Hi all, I've got some problem with my Eclipse. Firstly I remark that it's clean copy 3.41 right from server. The problem is that when I use the built in Java documentation I can't click links to other class'es related with this one I'm currently watching. Actually I can click them but it gives no result, nothing happens. For example, like on this screenshot(I can't post Links & Images yet so paste this into browser):
And when I click "PrintStream" link nothing happens, It doesn't go anywhere, It stays in the same place. It's irratating and because of that built in documentation gets pretty useless :(
Any Ideas :confused:?
Last edited by krawetko; 10-05-2008 at 10:13 AM.
- By chrvi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2012, 11:44 AM
- By Unni in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2008, 07:13 AM
- By al_kh89 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2008, 05:44 PM
- By p4ndaman in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2008, 07:43 PM
- By prakash_dev in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2008, 01:13 PM