Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: I lost my "Run as" options
- 09-24-2008, 05:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
I lost my "Run as" options
I was accessing a CVS repository (via Subclipse) and everything worked as expected. Then the repository was converted to SVN, and when I re-checked-out the source, I was not longer able to choose "Run as > Java Application" or "Run as > JUnit Test." The only choice is "Run as > Run Configurations..."
I've made sure that the project is a Java project, by manually editing the .project file. That didn't work. Also tried creating the project as a new project > Java Project, but that didn't work either.
Any ideas, as to how I get my ability to quickly run my code via the "Run as" again? I'm guessing that I can go through the Run Configurations and set-up my JUnit tests and Java apps to run that way, but I didn't have to do this before we changed repository.
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2010, 10:26 AM
- By freddieMaize in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2008, 02:20 AM
- By Shadow22202 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2008, 04:42 AM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2007, 11:59 PM
- By susan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2007, 07:32 AM