Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-22-2008, 05:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Debug JAR files used in an external application
Hello, I am writing some plugins for an application, using and entry-point class and exporting my entire work into a JAR file, that is loaded by the application. Normaly it is an executable, but I have the application's JAR too.
I am asking how to debug my code with breakpoints and all that when I start the application.
It is tricky that the app that uses my jars needs them in it's root folder to be able to load them.
- By keshari in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2008, 08:23 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:14 PM
- By sajut in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:47 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:28 AM
- By tommy in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:53 PM