Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: RCP with client EJB JAR
- 09-20-2008, 12:25 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
RCP with client EJB JAR
I'm trying to do an Eclipse RCP application where I have two plugins and a RPC application. The first plugin is a plugin from existing JAR archives and I've added the JARs needed for any client using GlassFish here. The second plugin, that depends on the first, has a service locator in it used to retrieve remote EJBs from the GlassFish server. The context seems to be generated ok but no matter where I put my remote interfaces (the same plugin directly, the same plugin as JAR, another plugin from existing JAR archives, etc...) I get this error "javax.naming.NamingException: ejb ref resolution error for remote business interface... Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:...". I think that this is related to the Eclipse framework.. the way loading the classes probably...
So I've ran out of ideas. Could someone help me on this? Where should I put the EJB remote interfaces classes to get this to work ?
Last edited by coboo; 09-20-2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Added more on the error
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:06 PM
- By misslilbit02 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2008, 08:31 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:18 AM
- By baltimore in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:18 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:18 PM