Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-18-2008, 05:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Cannot choose runtime server, "Windows -> Preferences -> Server" does not exist!!
Okay, I am running Ubuntu Linux and Eclipse 3.2.2. I am trying to teach myself how to write J2EE applications using online tutorials. I have installed the Sun JDK (1.6.0.06) and I have Eclipse pointing at it.
I am trying to install the Eclipse Web Tools Plugin (WTP) by following the instructions in the WTP FAQ. I have installed WTP, and all of the plugins it requires (GEF, EMF, XSD, SDO). The next step is to choose a runtime server, and the FAQ says to go to the Windows menu and choose Preferences, which I have done.
Next, I am supposed to choose "Server" under the preferences menu, but I do not have that option! Can anyone point me in the write direction to figure out what I am doing wrong?
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2010, 09:26 AM
- By freddieMaize in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:20 AM
- By Shadow22202 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:42 AM
- By tim in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-28-2007, 09:25 PM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 10:55 PM