Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-10-2008, 08:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Error Occurred Executing Command Line Solution
Hi, I am trying to execute a simple class and i am getting this "Error Occurred Executing Command Line" error. It does not show any Details for the error. I have set the the java path in Window->Preferences in the Installed JREs tab. This problem occurs in only 1 of my projects.
It does not happen if i create a new project from scratch. I cannot do without my current project which is giving this error:(. Thanks for any help.
- 09-10-2008, 02:38 PM #2
If i am not wrong i think you are using Eclipse isnt it? Plz do mention it.
And coming to your problem i think you have added some invalid command line arguments for one of the class which is not allowing you to run the program of that project and is allowing you a new project run perfectly as it doesnt have any arguments.To finish sooner, take your own time....
- By denisatandi in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2012, 12:37 AM
- By suryahota in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2008, 10:02 AM
- By keshari in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2008, 05:06 AM
- By LordSM in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 01:23 AM
- By christina in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:37 PM