Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-05-2008, 02:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Equinox problems running on Eclipse 3.4
Working with Eclipse 3.4 SDK and i am trying to run a simple "hello World" OSGi bundle. Aparently there is something weird with the framework because it throws the exception i attached in the file. Not sure what's all about, I am running bundles an Eclipse 3.3 and they work fine.
Has anyone clues or suggestions about how to sort out the problem??
- By hnmapara in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2008, 08:29 AM
- By kimskams80 in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2008, 11:31 AM
- By Daniel in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 04:23 PM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-30-2007, 02:57 PM
- By Felissa in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 05:47 AM