Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Installation problem??
- 08-26-2008, 09:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
I've download the IDE of java, i.e Eclipse Release 3.4.0
Now I'm facing a problem...while installing it it says that..
"A jre or jdk must be available in order to run Eclipse. No jvm was found
after searching the following location:
javaw.exe in your current PATH"
But I've installed the jdk1.6.0_07
what should I do now???
- By PhilArmstrong in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2008, 03:09 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:44 PM
- By Keiner_Name in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2008, 11:47 AM
- By jaimonjaimon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2007, 05:40 AM
- By sunraefilms in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2007, 03:20 AM