Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-23-2008, 09:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
add previous jar library to new one
I'm using Eclipse Version: 3.4.0 in debian (kernel 2.6.18-5-686).
I use mysql-connector-java-5.1.5-bin.jar and I added it to the classpath too.
The program works fine when I debug it or run it via Eclipse, but when I export a jar file from it and run the jar file, it gave me "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" error . It seems it couldn't find mysql-connector-java-5.1.5-bin.jar file.
I should add it works fine when I make jar file with Eclipse on Windows but not in Linux:(
Does any one know what's causing it and how can I fix it?
- 08-23-2008, 02:31 PM #2
- By gopikarikati009 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2011, 10:30 AM
- By norazanita in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2008, 05:58 AM
- By JavaNewb in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2008, 01:23 AM
- By jkhoa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2007, 12:36 AM
- By uncopywritable in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2007, 09:43 PM