Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-19-2008, 12:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Auto-complete/Auto-fix for custom statement
Hi guys... I'm new in Eclipse... (moving from intelliJ Idea)
Does anyone knows how to set Auto-complete/Auto-fix for custom statement/abbreviation in Eclipse.. ?
(like Live-Template in intelliJ)
in intelliJ, I can add a custom auto-complete...
for instance, I add Abbreviation "pub". then press Tab itu turns into "public"
or I add "pri" + Tab for adding "private"
can we do that in Eclipse? or plugin is required? what is it?
Thanks in advance. I've difficulty understanding eclipse setting & workspace.
- By fishtoprecords in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2008, 11:52 PM
- By smartsubroto in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 06-27-2008, 05:05 AM
- By iceflyin in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-21-2008, 02:07 PM
- By abiieez in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2008, 05:17 PM
- By erdaffi in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 01:48 PM