Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-04-2008, 05:05 PM #1
Random keys do now work in eclipse!!!
For some reason, after using eclipse for 5 min, the following keys do not seem to register (they produce no output in the editor or any dialog for that matter): t,s,h,c,v. However, the uppercase versions of these letters (shift) work fine. I know this is not an issue with my keyboard since I can easily type these letters into notepad without a problem. This is very random but extremely bothersome :confused:
Update: This occurs independently of opening a second window (older version of post mentioned this as possible suspect).
Last edited by p4ndaman; 08-04-2008 at 06:03 PM. Reason: information irrelevant
- 08-04-2008, 07:43 PM #2
- By chrvi in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:44 AM
- By frasifrasi in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2009, 05:50 PM
- By Unni in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2008, 06:13 AM
- By desmond5 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2008, 08:10 PM
- By carlos123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2008, 10:44 PM