Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: ant no longer working
- 07-24-2008, 08:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
ant no longer working
Until yesterday, ant script of my project was working from within eclipse. But now it does not. Whatever target I execute, it displays no message - only following one line:
<terminated> projectX build.xml [clean] [Ant Build].........
Ant script does work from command line though. Yesterday, I uninstalled Database Visual Architect for eclipse. Probably that is causing this issue.
Is there any solution for this problem? OR
Can I somehow remove ant plugin from eclipse, download it again from some link and install it again?
Any help will be appreciated.
- 07-25-2008, 09:57 AM #2
- By Iyengar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2009, 05:44 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:00 AM
- By ranga in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 11:48 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 08:16 PM