Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-21-2008, 04:43 PM #1
Threads in Debug view are jumpin' around
I am debugging a multiple-threaded server and find it really annoying trying to select a particular thread that has hit a breakpoint. Because there are many threads being created and destroyed at this time, the scroll in the Debug view jumps around madly. Is there anyway I could perhaps disable this autoscroll or do something to stop this madness? I just want to be able to select the appropriate thread/class in peace!
Actually maybe I should just make the view bigger, I'll try that.
Rev: Making it bigger does not help! It just makes the time it takes to refresh the thread status longer, and it is equally hard to select one!
Does anyone else have this problem?
- 07-21-2008, 05:19 PM #2
- By tsc in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2008, 09:37 AM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:35 PM
- By keshari in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2008, 09:23 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 05:14 PM
- By tommy in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:53 PM